- PowerFlex Platform Services Warranty. PowerFlex Systems, Inc. (“PowerFlex”) shall use reasonable efforts consistent with prevailing industry standards to maintain the PowerFlex Platform and provide the Services and Deliverables in a manner which minimizes errors and interruptions. The PowerFlex Platform may be temporarily unavailable for scheduled maintenance or for unscheduled emergency maintenance, either by PowerFlex or by third-party providers, or because of other causes beyond PowerFlex’s reasonable control, including but not limited to cellular, data network or equipment failures, but PowerFlex shall use reasonable efforts to provide advance notice in writing or by e-mail of any scheduled service disruption. HOWEVER, POWERFLEX DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE POWERFLEX PLATFORM OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES IT MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE POWERFLEX PLATFORM OR THE ACCURACY OF THE DATA AND INFORMATION PROVIDED VIA THE POWERFLEX PLATFORM EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION, THE POWERFLEX PLATFORM IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND, WITH RESPECT TO THE POWERFLEX PLATFORM, POWERFLEX DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, UNINTERUPTED SERVICE, WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- User Responsibilities; Limits on Use. User will not, directly or indirectly: reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code or underlying structure, ideas, know-how or algorithms relevant to the PowerFlex Platform; modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the PowerFlex Platform (except to the extent expressly permitted by PowerFlex or authorized within the PowerFlex Platform); sell, resell, rent, lease or otherwise transfer the PowerFlex Platform or any data collected or maintained by PowerFlex in connection with the operation of the PowerFlex Platform to any third party; use the PowerFlex Platform for timesharing or service bureau purposes or otherwise for the benefit of a third-party; interfere with disrupt the integrity of the PowerFlex Platform; copy, frame or mirror any part of the PowerFlex Platform, other than copying or framing on User’s own intranets or otherwise solely for User’s own internal business use and purposes; access or allow a third party to access the PowerFlex Platform, for any competitive purpose or for any improper purpose whatsoever; upload, transmit or introduce any malicious code to the PowerFlex Platform; utilize the PowerFlex Platform for any purpose other than User’s internal business purposes; or remove any proprietary notices or labels.
- User Covenants. User represents, covenants, and warrants that User will use the PowerFlex Platform only in compliance with PowerFlex’s standard published policies then in effect and all applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to regulations of the United States Department of Commerce, the United States Department of Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control, or any other United States or foreign agency or authority. User hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless PowerFlex against any damages, losses, liabilities, settlements and expenses (including without limitation costs and attorneys’ fees) in connection with any claim or action that arises from an alleged violation of the foregoing or otherwise from User’s use of the PowerFlex Platform. Although PowerFlex has no obligation to monitor User’s use of the PowerFlex Platform, PowerFlex may do so and may prohibit any use of the PowerFlex Platform if it believes may be (or alleged to be) in violation of the foregoing.
- Internet Connectivity. If PowerFlex has procured Internet Connectivity in order to connect the Cloud Edge Infrastructure to the PowerFlex Platform, User shall be responsible for any damage to equipment used to provide the Internet Connectivity, unless such damage was due to the negligence of PowerFlex. User shall also be responsible for maintaining the security of the equipment used to provide the Internet Connectivity, User account, User passwords and files, and for all uses of User account or the equipment used to provide the Internet Connectivity. User shall provide to PowerFlex sufficient physical access to the Site to enable PowerFlex to trouble shoot or remedy and issues with the Internet Connectivity.
- Electricity Use. User represents and warrants that it has the power and authority to utilize, without restriction, the electricity connected to its Equipment.
- Retention of Ownership. PowerFlex shall own and hold all right, title and interest in and to (a) the PowerFlex Platform, all improvements, enhancements or modifications thereto, (b) all PowerFlex marks, (c) all other PowerFlex-supplied material developed or provided by PowerFlex for User’s use in connection with the PowerFlex Platform and (b) all intellectual property rights related to any of the foregoing.
- Access. User acknowledges and agrees that PowerFlex, its affiliates and/or its designated agent may check and access and provide instructions to the Cloud Edge Infrastructure or their components and may provide upgrades or supplements to such software that may be automatically downloaded to the Cloud Edge Infrastructure.
- License to PowerFlex. User hereby grants to PowerFlex a royalty-free, non-assignable, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license to use User trademarks, logos and domain names, and any content or services that User provides for use in connection with PowerFlex’s provision of Services and or to advertise that User is using the PowerFlex Platform. PowerFlex shall have a royalty-free, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable, irrevocable perpetual license to use or incorporate in the PowerFlex Platform services any suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations or other feedback provided by User relating to the PowerFlex Platform.